Monday, October 4, 2010

I love my husband, even when...

...he doesn't know how to put on a diaper correctly, even after 17 months of practice.... I'll explain:

Yesterday, I slept until 1 pm because I had worked the night before. Brad was on Daddy duty and when it was time to change Parker's diaper, Brad said he had had enough because he had leaked every time. Sure enough, this particular diaper change was a poopy one and he had leaked all down one leg. Brad tried to pass it off to me, but I encouraged him to take a full days turn since I do it most other days. So Brad changed his diaper and off we went to my parents house for Sunday dinner. When we got home, I picked Parker up and felt that he was very wet and must've leaked or spilled his water all over. I took off his clothes to get him ready for bed, and lo and behold, this is what I found:


Bwahahahahaha! I was laughing so hard I could barely take the picture. The one side of his diaper was giving him a full-on wedgie. That right tab was barely attached on to the front and the left tab wrapped all the way to the right side.
I love my husband.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Sounds like he needs MORE full days of practice :)

Unknown said...

SOOOO funny!! I can't see right now.
yep, give him more days of practice!

Robyn said...

Cody totally doesn't have this problem he is so fair the other way it takes him a good 5-10 minutes to change a diaper cause he has to make sure it is positioned right. That was a great story! Keep them coming love keeping up on your family!