Last night we attended our ward's Trunk or Treat. It was so much fun to watch little Parker get the hang of it. When he finally figured out what was going on, he walked from car to car with a little dance in his step saying "Cool! Cool!". It was very cute. These were the only pics I managed to get actually at the trunk or treat:
We discovered that Parker likes hot dogs. The twins, however, apparently do not. (I can now officially say I've puked in a storm drain. No alcohol required.)
We discovered that Parker likes hot dogs. The twins, however, apparently do not. (I can now officially say I've puked in a storm drain. No alcohol required.)
Look at all this yummy candy he gets to share with Mom and Dad! :)
After a nap today, he brought me his boots from his costume. He had me put them on and he's been wearing them for a few hours and loves it! He keeps looking down and says "Boot! Boot!".



Isn't he just too cute for words? I love my little man and all the smiles he gives me each and every day. I love you, Parker!
1 comment:
He is so dang cute. Sorry you got sick, that's no fun!
Post a Comment