I feel that I must have been punished. Someone, somewhere must not have been pleased with my post yesterday. So I am here to apologize and clear the air.
Whoever inspired my son to take off his poo filled diaper and finger paint with diarrhea this morning, I am sorry. I would MUCH RATHER clean a runny cloth diaper, than a poo-caked crib and baby. Thank you. I hope there will be no further misunderstandings.
As for everyone else, I am pleased to let you all know that I will be opening my house for free room and board! The only condition? Follow Parker and I in our daily activities and clean whatever poo-filled adventure Parker may throw at you. Anybody interested? ;D
1 comment:
You are hysterical! I found myself laughing out loud while I was reading. Good for you and the cloth diaper thing. I did it for my first because of the same reason. He's one lucky baby to have you for a Mommy! ;) See you soon honey.
Angie
Post a Comment